What We Believe
Christian faith guides our decisions and our actions. Our Statement of Faith represents the Christian beliefs that are the foundation of the ministry of Brother Bryan Mission:
- We believe in one God, Creator and Lord of the Universe, the co-eternal Trinity; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God became flesh in the human life of Jesus Christ, who was with God before the beginning of time.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died an atoning death on the cross, rose bodily from the dead and ascended to heaven where, as truly God and truly man, He is the only mediator between God and man.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s authoritative and inspired Word, which, by the guidance of the Holy Spirit, brings the very thoughts of God to the hearer’s or reader’s consciousness.
- We believe that the role of the church in God’s kingdom is worship and witness concerning its head, Jesus Christ, preaching the Gospel to all people and demonstrating its commitment by compassionate service to the needs of human beings and promoting righteousness and justice.
- We believe that all people are lost sinners and cannot experience the Kingdom of God except through the new birth. Justification is by grace, through faith, in Christ alone.
- We believe in the triumphant return of Jesus Christ for His church, and life eternal in Heaven for the redeemed.